6.1 LJR Build

I really like the silver Borahs! Did you know that AEV published a list of "approved tires" to use on them? In the event that you switch over to functional beadlocks, it might be worth looking into to see if your tire has been tested/ approved. Or it might be a dead end. :/
https://www.aev-conversions.com/product/jk-borah/#ring-option

I did see that. My brother is one of Toyo biggest dealers in the area. We compared the bead on the RT Trail to the MT and it’s the same so hopefully it won’t be an issue.

Reactions: Wildman and SvtLdr
Little update…had a small radiator leak to address and got it all buttoned up. Flex-a-lite stopped making radiators about a month after I ordered this one so even though it was still under warranty, they wouldn’t be able to fix it. So had a local radiator shop check it out and fix the pin hole leak. But I ran across my best marketplace find ever a few weeks ago. Absolutely stole a gr8tops safari top. It was silver with a white top. Had it painted white and the top black. Still have some fitment issues to work out but so far I couldn’t be happier. Looking forward to getting it finished up

IMG_1542.jpeg

IMG_1543.jpeg