All Terrain Gear 8274 winch line now available

Blackjack

Evil Winch Doctor
Supporting Member
ATGRP8274.png

You are seeing it here first, 8274 winch lines are finally ready to ship. Thank you to Wizard Recovery Gear for helping bring my idea to reality.

Still working on a sales platform but for now you can just message me here or email at [email protected] for a quote.

I'm honored to have been one of the first people to receive your new winchline. Hopefully I'll have mine installed here in the next few days. and can then show it off a little bit for you.

Reactions: Blackjack
Just wanted to say thanks to Dan and Blaine for tag teaming a great product for us 8274 users. I’ll get the thimble out of harms way eventually, but I had this fairlead laying around and had to throw it on!

View attachment 474166

Looking good. Looks like we need to find you a cap for the dead side drum support.

Also if you order a fairlead from Blaine make sure to add note to swap the hardware for the 8274.

Reactions: 02GreenTJ
Looking good. Looks like we need to find you a cap for the dead side drum support.

Also if you order a fairlead from Blaine make sure to add note to swap the hardware for the 8274.

Mine is date coded 1975 and has no threaded holes for a cap like I've seen on other winches. I always just assumed the early winches didn't come with one. Is there a press in cap that came on these? I'm more curious than anything

Mine is date coded 1975 and has no threaded holes for a cap like I've seen on other winches. I always just assumed the early winches didn't come with one. Is there a press in cap that came on these? I'm more curious than anything

Yeah the very early ones were different. I don’t remember if they had a cap or not. Maybe we need to find you a good drum support to swap out.

Yeah the very early ones were different. I don’t remember if they had a cap or not. Maybe we need to find you a good drum support to swap out.

Damn, I'd offer my spare but one of the holes is broken off. The housing split when I was trying to drill out the busted off screws.
I do have a spare cap if it'll help.

Hopefully I'll get my rope mounted up soon. Want to get these drivability issues fixed first.

Reactions: D M and Blackjack