What does your TJ weigh?

My best guess is about 4100lbs. It used to be a bit over 4200.
20191005_131356.jpg

I’ve got my eye on him. I think he’s up to something fishy, but we will see.

Also very interesting that he shares an IP address with @Boinked.

I thought it was weird too... I'm not super smart like you on computers though Chris, what kind of scam do you think he could be running? Just running up a post count to be able to sell stuff? And what's the significance of Boink's IP address?

I thought it was weird too... I'm not super smart like you on computers though Chris, what kind of scam do you think he could be running? Just running up a post count to be able to sell stuff? And what's the significance of Boink's IP address?

Well there are three things you need 20 posts for.

1) Submitting your photo in the ROTM contest.
2) Voting in the ROTM contest.
3) Sending private messages.

So if this person is up to something, it likely resolves around one of those. However, the fact that they stopped short of 20 posts had me rethinking it. That’s why I want to wait it out and see.

As for sharing the same IP address as @Boinked, it’s a Verizon wireless IP address from Arizona, and the chances of two people having the same IP is possible, but also very uncommon I believe.

Reactions: qslim
Well there are three things you need 20 posts for.

1) Submitting your photo in the ROTM contest.
2) Voting in the ROTM contest.
3) Sending private messages.

So if this person is up to something, it likely resolves around one of those. However, the fact that they stopped short of 20 posts had me rethinking it. That’s why I want to wait it out and see.

As for sharing the same IP address as @Boinked, it’s a Verizon wireless IP address from Arizona, and the chances of two people having the same IP is possible, but also very uncommon I believe.

Maybe he's just a weirdo kid that won't move out of @Boinked 's basement.

Reactions: Vasq
Ya'll should of seen it when he started posting it all last night (when you day shift people sleep). Entire front page was nothing but one liners and I felt like I was at a jeep joke comedy club gone wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
Yeah that is one of Verizon wireless ip's. I would not surprise me if they were shared. Couple hundred thousand of cell phones maybe millions. With ip version 6 is it possible for unique ips. But definitely not ip version 4

My house ip is a 72.223.xxx.xxx (you know the rest :) )

Now I am going to have to figure out what the college is using. But that will have to wait till Wednesday. Thank God it is a 4 day weekend.