Hand cleaner

Always have some Fast Orange around. Works ok. A few years ago I started using nitrile gloves from Harbor Freight and have come to realize how nice it is to have clean hands simply by removing a pair of gloves!

It sucked during the rice rabies when nitrile gloves were so hard to find. I had a couple boxes and was using them slowly in order to make them last longer. Now that they are more available, I always keep 3-4 boxes on hand. 3-4 boxes lasts me a long time.

Reactions: John Cooper
Someone had these in Moab this year and I was impressed. I had to buy a couple tubs for myself.

1694955854386.jpeg

https://www.menards.com/main/tools/...s-72-count/2615713/p-1444427997108-c-9102.htm

Forty years ago, Lava soap or GoJo were the only options. Now, it's amazing how many options we have!

This stuff works wonders on your hands . Just make sure it’s the pumice one as shown. It even smells good as well!

View attachment 431285

This picture smells like my childhood! I grew up with my dad working as a mechanic in a small shop and this was the only soap in the whole shop. Every shop I spent time in growing up used Fast Orange (sometimes Gojo). Brings back memories!

Yep, I’ve never had them not fully clean my hands and no water needed. Definitely going in the trail bag in some fashion.

Sounds weird, but you could use them to “bathe” if you had to. I’ve used them to clean up car interiors while traveling and my wife got a stain out of her clothes the other day when we were in the car.

Reactions: Apparition
Sounds weird, but you could use them to “bathe” if you had to. I’ve used them to clean up car interiors while traveling and my wife got a stain out of her clothes the other day when we were in the car.

I’ve used them to clean my Milwaukee tools.

I don’t have a sink in my garage so I need to cleanup a bit before heading into the house for a final scrubbing, I find there really cut through the grease and crud without drying out your hands.

IMG_0786.jpeg