New Jeep owner from England.

Arvey

Hi all. I've just bought our first Jeep for my wife's birthday. Also ride Harleys, shoot and fly fish. I've taken the roof rails and rack off because we won't use it so I'll sell it on to someone else who needs it.

1000011018.jpg

1000011040.jpg

Reactions: L J
Thanks Buddy, we have done about 200 miles in it so far and it just makes you smile. My car is the Jag next to it, it's a great car but doesn't make me smile like the Jeep.

Mine still does that for me.. I don't recall seeing any jeeps last time I was over your way..but I am always looking..

Yank cars are few and far between over here, the natives don't like paying for fuel! I had a Camero back in the early 80s and we've got a couple of Harley's at the moment. Myself and my wife really love the USA, for our 25th anniversary (12 years ago) we rode Chicago to LA down route 66. Had the absolute time of our lives and made many friends along the way.

Welcome From NY
I just sold off my 74 TR6, had a Spitfire many moons ago as well. I am just too big for your Brit cars but I love them.
View attachment 525569
View attachment 525570
Now I just stick with my TJ
View attachment 525572

Thanks for the welcome. The Standard Triumph motor factory was in my home town, I had many friends who worked there back when Coventry was the centre of British manufacturing. Triumph, Humber, Jaguar, Roots, Alvis tanks to name but a few. I've had plenty of them over the years and still drive a modern Jaguar XF.

Reactions: cliffish