Wranglerfixed

My WranglerFix PCM tune results:

05’ 42rle 4.56 35’s

First thing I noticed was the throttle response is improved. Peppy off the line.

Second thing is if I stay on the gas like normal it won’t downshift into OD when you get up to 40’ish mph. At that point, if you let off the gas it will then shift into OD. If you hit OD off then the rpm’s will go back up. This seems unchanged except it won’t automatically downshift right away, but see the fifth thing below.

Third thing is if I floor it off the line the rpm’s will jump up to 4500 and 0-40 is way smoother and faster than before. This is nice.

Fourth thing is I feel confident darting into traffic.

Fifth thing is if I stayed on the gas up to 62 mph when I got there my rpm’s were 3150. Awesome. 😎 Getting onto freeways from the on ramp should be a breeze.

Haven’t got up to 70+ yet.

there is nothing better than spending the time/energy/$$$ on a mod that puts a big ass smile on your face!

My WranglerFix PCM tune results:

05’ 42rle 4.56 35’s

First thing I noticed was the throttle response is improved. Peppy off the line.

Second thing is if I stay on the gas like normal it won’t downshift into OD when you get up to 40’ish mph. At that point, if you let off the gas it will then shift into OD. If you hit OD off then the rpm’s will go back up. This seems unchanged except it won’t automatically downshift right away, but see the fifth thing below.

Third thing is if I floor it off the line the rpm’s will jump up to 4500 and 0-40 is way smoother and faster than before. This is nice.

Fourth thing is I feel confident darting into traffic.

Fifth thing is if I stayed on the gas up to 62 mph when I got there my rpm’s were 3150. Awesome. 😎 Getting onto freeways from the on ramp should be a breeze.

Haven’t got up to 70+ yet.

Okay, mine's a 4 bang'n 5 speed, but I'm actually able to hit 75+ easily either in 4th or 5th since my re-gearing. It's running better than it has ever run in its life due to Wranglerfix's PCM. Of course, auto trans is totally different. Sure wished I could send him my Hemi truck's PCM for a performance tune?