99 2.5 to 4.0 swap

So update on bumblebee had to add the transfercase skid plate drop to level out pinion angle and low and behold only one bolt holding so guess what time to fix last section of the frame lol only issue is took proper measurements center punched holes welded nuts to it tested bolted in place forgot to move trans over unbolted moved trans into place had hell of a time getting skid plate to line up why I have so much stress on the new motor mounts I don't like it nv3550 and ax15 bolts up the same so what's the difference between the 98 4.0 from and the 04 engine and trans???? Plz help wanted to get more done then I did today but didn't happen thanks to whatever is goin on don't want to have to make 6 new holes

20240511_151056.jpg

Another small update on bumblebee got fuel tank in got skid plate trans issue figured out since it's an 04 nv3550 the mount is different from 03 to 06 the ones from 99 to 02 the same so had to order one of those and skid plate finally in place with no stress on motor mounts got new oil pan on filled her up with royal purple got my 2in spacers finally so I can see if it's gonna fill out the fenders or not I'm up early enough today so plan today finish the brake lines hook up the exhaust put wheel spacers in put steering back together and hopefully do rear brakes possibly hook up all the wires to hear it fire finally looks like an engine again

20240518_235613.jpg

20240518_222029.jpg

Reactions: Rickyd and Chris