WTB: Ax15 transmission

P

P man

I need a good used ax15 transmission. I do not need a bellhousing. I need it shipped if not local to Washougal Wa 98671.

I am aware these can be bought new, rebuilt, car parts.com etc...just looking for a transmission. Thanks in advance

How soon do you need it? I have one but it will have to wait until I complete my 32rh rebuild and install. Could be a little bit as I'm still gathering parts and procrastinating.

Reactions: P man
I have my old one. It was completely rebuilt by a shop...but the last round...it took six to get it working...they gave me a cracked rear housing.

Love to get some cash out of it.

Been looking for a rear housing to make it whole to sell it...but if you've got time and parts make me an offer.

-Mac

Reactions: P man
I have my old one. It was completely rebuilt by a shop...but the last round...it took six to get it working...they gave me a cracked rear housing.

Love to get some cash out of it.

Been looking for a rear housing to make it whole to sell it...but if you've got time and parts make me an offer.

-Mac

Mac I appreciate the offer and will see if I can find a rear housing. If I can I will be in touch. Thanks

Reactions: macleanflood