Fixed Code Reader

Jeepersteve71

TJ Enthusiast
Just looking to see if anyone has used the Fixed code reader before for their TJ/LJ’s. I posted the link down below.

Does it clear codes? Wondering if it’s similar to these system

Scan tools or equivalent, DRB or Star Scan

Last but not least, we have an 05 Rubicon and we’re curious what everyone is using to re-calibrate their speedo?

FIXD OBD2 Professional Bluetooth Scan Tool & Code Reader for iPhone and Android https://www.amazon.com/dp/B013RIQMEO/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Also does anyone have any experience with a “speedo healer”? This is our current set up and I can’t say I’m a big fan.

58BC97C2-9243-4BC6-B763-F20BFDB3D262.jpeg

You can reset your codes by disconnecting the battery's negative lead for 2-3 minutes. Disco'ing the positive side works too but it's too easy to short the + post to the tub with the wrench.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeepersteve71
You can reset your codes by disconnecting the battery's negative lead for 2-3 minutes. Disco'ing the positive side works too but it's too easy to short the + post to the tub with the wrench.

I appreciate the heads up. Had a few different codes up recently after we replaced the exhaust from the cats back.

OPDA (by the previous owner with a crown unit), cam shaft sensor (Mopar unit), and all 02 sensors and been replaced (different codes for these were on after we replaced the exhaust and ran the Jeep for a while. Figured it was time anyways). The cam has been synced by the dealership but we are still getting the P0340 code. When the code is off our Jeep drives but when it comes on it starts going nuts.

Saw another post on a different forum by a guy who has the same year make and model who cleaned/replaced the two speed sensors and the code finally went away. Going to start there first before trying to dig through the wiring harness or replace the OPDA again.

Also had some concern that maybe our aftermarket speedo re-calibration tool may be part of the problem and was curious what everyone else is doing to re-calibrate with their rubicons. We have 5.13 gears so it would be ideal to have it corrected if possible.