California NorCal Jeep adventures!

What you got in mind?

Not sure yet. Just tossing out a trail and hoping we can get something on the books.

It's been 70s up here so the snow is melting pretty quick. We drove by prior to the storm last week and it was looking pretty promising. I haven't seen any reports lately though. I figure we'd be good though in a few weeks.

Reactions: bobthetj03
We are relatively free till July. I'm limited to day trips with the pup. Hope to finish my cargo rack, version 2.0 this week.

Reactions: Alex01
Hey, our club host a Poker Run up by the Rubicon / Wentworth Springs area. It’s not the Rubicon run. I believe you go through the gatekeeper then up the trail some then turn left and head back down to Wentworth Springs. Happens Father Day weekend. Run is Saturday. If anyone is interested I can send the information on. Saturday night they do dinner, usually prime rib or chicken, raffle prizes and a kids raffle etc.

Reactions: Alex01
We are relatively free till July. I'm limited to day trips with the pup. Hope to finish my cargo rack, version 2.0 this week.

I'm only 30 min up the road from the trail so whatever works best for others I'm game for. The only weekends I have booked in June are the 8 and 15. I'd be game June 1st, 22nd, or 29th. Assuming a Saturday is better than Sunday for most but I'm game for either.

Ive got a rear clunk im trying to tackle, assuming its my rear suspension... if i can get my rear end done beforehand (hopefully next weekend) then count me in!

Wherever we go im game (y)

I'm only 30 min up the road from the trail so whatever works best for others I'm game for. The only weekends I have booked in June are the 8 and 15. I'd be game June 1st, 22nd, or 29th. Assuming a Saturday is better than Sunday for most but I'm game for either.

Im in if its on the first

I want to go, but it's a 3.5+ hr. drive to the trailhead for me, so I'll need to man up and get up early, lol! Is a 9:30 am meet up doable? If I leave the house at 6am I think I could do it.

I want to go, but it's a 3.5+ hr. drive to the trailhead for me, so I'll need to man up and get up early, lol! Is a 9:30 am meet up doable? If I leave the house at 6am I think I could do it.

I'm open to whenever. No rush. It's an easy day and not the longest trail so just balance the time you'd want to wake up / get home.

Reactions: bobthetj03