Roller Coaster Cleanup with North Idaho Trailblazers

That looks like when they weee building that trail. I tried to go there in October. Roads were closed down for logging. I’m pretty sure I had those 35’s with soft 8’s after the guy in the green TJ passed them on. I like those guys. I want to be in their club, but the meeting is a night I work. Totally sucks. They’re the real deal. I don’t agree with their build philosophies, but best thing going.

That looks like when they weee building that trail. I tried to go there in October. Roads were closed down for logging. I’m pretty sure I had those 35’s with soft 8’s after the guy in the green TJ passed them on. I like those guys. I want to be in their club, but the meeting is a night I work. Totally sucks. They’re the real deal. I don’t agree with their build philosophies, but best thing going.

Not everyone has to build the same way... Ask them if you can go as a guest on a few trail rides and once you get to know a few of them you might be able to figure out a way around not making it to the meetings.

Reactions: 02GreenTJ and JMT
Not everyone has to build the same way... Ask them if you can go as a guest on a few trail rides and once you get to know a few of them you might be able to figure out a way around not making it to the meetings.

I really should do that. I’ve run trails with them twice, but it’s been a couple years. Life got in the way, but I’m at a point I need to get involved and make some friends. 👍🏼

Reactions: Wildman