Tomken winch plate

Moto Mike

Greetings,
Any one know if this company is still around possibly under a different name? A recent search did not help. I really need a winch plate with a bull bar and this one seemed to be a good choice.
I have a warn rock crawler on now, but a warn plate with bar is close to 400.00 and I have seen some new bumpers with a bar for a lot less. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Greetings,
Any one know if this company is still around possibly under a different name? A recent search did not help. I really need a winch plate with a bull bar and this one seemed to be a good choice.
I have a warn rock crawler on now, but a warn plate with bar is close to 400.00 and I have seen some new bumpers with a bar for a lot less. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
I used to run the Tomken winch mounting plate and I did like it. And it does look like they're out of business. I'd Keep the Warn bumper and just install an inexpensive aftermarket winch mounting plate onto it. Most any will fit and work fine, though none I'm aware of have that little mini-bullbar that goes in front of the winch. Not that it would probably provide much protection since it's so small and not exactly heavy-duty looking.