Great deal for anyone looking for car mats

nitrofalcon

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
If anyone is looking for a good set car mats that fits TJ well for a very reasonable price take a look at "WeatherTech Universal All-weather Car Mat 4-Piece Set". As the name suggests this is not a custom fit, but a universal one. However, as luck would have it its a perfect fit for the jeep. It's has a very supple and soft feel to it. You can lay it down with no trimming or very little if you prefer. I think I didn't need any trimming myself. I've had them for a year and I'm very pleased with them.

Best part is they're about $55 to $60. Their custom fitted ones is around $200!. Complete waist of money IMHO.

Got mine from Costco, but most likely available other places as well as weatherTech website.

20240421_155516.jpg

20240421_155533.jpg

20240421_155625_remastered.jpg

Thanks, i went to the floormats section

20240422_080551_resized.jpg

in my basement and found a set of proper color Weathertech mats that i put in my new TJ i bought on Saturday, need to clean them up a little.

Reactions: MikekiM
The first thing I did after I bought my TJ was throw out the curled up hard plastic weathertech mats. I just got some cheap walmart mats. The second was to throw out the Jeep donut steering wheel cover. Just me.

I never liked the donut steering wheel covers. They just don't feel good in my hands. That's why I covered the steering wheel in stitched leather.

Reactions: TheBoogieman
The first thing I did after I bought my TJ was throw out the curled up hard plastic weathertech mats. I just got some cheap walmart mats. The second was to throw out the Jeep donut steering wheel cover. Just me.

BTW, The new WeatherTech ones are soft rubber. At least the universal ones.