WTB: OEM Fog Light Brackets

JeepGirl1013

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Looking for OEM brackets, brackets that will work with OEM Fog lights, or someone who can 3D print them!

If your Jeep is a 2001 then you have the OBEN lights. They changed to Hella in 03 :) Just as a reference.

I designed such brackets for my OEM fog lights (OBEN for a 99) some time ago. They fit and got the job done until one cracked due to poor layer adhesion; For temperature tolerance I printed them from ASA which has a high glass point. I plan to make another set with as sparse infill as possible then hollow them out and fill with epoxy for strength. My Jeep was my daily until I accidentally turned it into a mess of a project so I can't say these fog light brackets are high up on my priority list, but if you're open to doing some experimentation, I can print you two sets, one with maximum and one with minimum infill, for you to play with. You'll have to paint them if you want them black.

Reactions: JeepGirl1013
I designed such brackets for my OEM fog lights (OBEN for a 99) some time ago. They fit and got the job done until one cracked due to poor layer adhesion; For temperature tolerance I printed them from ASA which has a high glass point. I plan to make another set with as sparse infill as possible then hollow them out and fill with epoxy for strength. My Jeep was my daily until I accidentally turned it into a mess of a project so I can't say these fog light brackets are high up on my priority list, but if you're open to doing some experimentation, I can print you two sets, one with maximum and one with minimum infill, for you to play with. You'll have to paint them if you want them black.

That would be cool! I just love the look of the original fog lights 😂

Are these brackets for the lights to mount on the bumper? I have an old set with a metal bracket on the light housing, is this what your looking for ?

1000002534.jpg
Will these brackets work for you? They are off a 99.