Speedometer not working

Jmag

My speedometer is not working I need Info about the fuses I think it might be one of them but am not sure which on... cause I was installing the radio and my dumb ass put the positive cable with some other cable and it pop 😅 now I think I mess up one of the fuses but not sure witch one... any suggestions, help please??

Are the rest of the functions on the dash working? Are you throwing any codes?

I stole this from another forum but hope it helps.

"Cluster not coming on could be caused by a blown fuse as well as a problem with the cluster connectors. I can't tell you which fuses to check as i'm on my mobile. Check the wiring diagrams in the FSMs linked in my sig.

Edit: Back home now. Your cluster gets constant power from fuse 25 in the underhood PDC, and switched power from fuse 10 behind the glove box. Check them first as it's the simplest and cheapest thing to do. "

Reactions: Daryl and K0LCB
Am gonna take ur advice, because the radio it’s not turning on at all either am sure that might be something else but for the gauges I think it’s part of a fuse after a tried to rewire the stereo

Reactions: Alex01
It was just the fuses Eheh!! Thank you so much! Jeeps are so easy to fix I love them!! Ahah I now have music in the jmag!!! 😂 thanks y’all and thanks @Alex01

Reactions: Alex01
It was just the fuses Eheh!! Thank you so much! Jeeps are so easy to fix I love them!! Ahah I now have music in the jmag!!! 😂 thanks y’all and thanks @Alex01
I'm glad it was a simple fix. Welcome to the forum btw.