Wildman's TJ is getting a face lift

My Jeep is in the way of me getting to the garage so I couldn't put the engine into the garage to pull it apart so I just figured I'd pull it apart in the bed of the truck. This way the block is already there and all I've got to do is finish taking it apart and then take the block and all the stroker parts to the machine shop on Monday or Tuesday. I've got to go over to the VA in Wenatchee on Monday and get my blood drawn but if I get up early and get that done I can make it over to Selah to the machine shop also. Then the block can get started machined. Then I've got to get the garage straightened up and push the Jeep back inside the garage so I can work on it until I get the block back.
Then I'll push the Jeep back out while I build the new motor and once it's ready push the Jeep back inside once again and reinstall it.

Sounds like a LOAD of fun right?

I figured the Jeep played a part in not getting the hoist and pulling the engine in the garage... Still - Good on you to get all that pulled apart in a truck bed.

For any of us following your journey, none of us think this sounds like fun. We have appreciated you bringing us along for the ride and can't wait until you can actually ride this Jeep!

Still curious on that cigar choice.. I've been puffing Perdomo 10-year Anniversary Champagne cigars while riding the mower. It's a smooth flavor and I have an hour to relax myself so why not enjoy a cigar...

I figured the Jeep played a part in not getting the hoist and pulling the engine in the garage... Still - Good on you to get all that pulled apart in a truck bed.

For any of us following your journey, none of us think this sounds like fun. We have appreciated you bringing us along for the ride and can't wait until you can actually ride this Jeep!

Still curious on that cigar choice.. I've been puffing Perdomo 10-year Anniversary Champagne cigars while riding the mower. It's a smooth flavor and I have an hour to relax myself so why not enjoy a cigar...

Muscling that block around in the back wasn't how I'd have liked to do this but since I really didn't have other options it's what I did. My back is telling me about it now but I'll live.

Hopefully I can get this new medication figured out and will start feeling better soon. The good thing about it is that it also helps with weight loose and I've dropped about 20lbs in the past 3 months. I haven't been under 220lbs in years so I'm happy with that part.

My back is telling me about it now but I'll live.

I bet! Hope you recover quickest!

Hopefully I can get this new medication figured out and will start feeling better soon.

Hope they can get it dialed in for you! My wife struggles with the right med balance when they change/add things so I can kinda understand what you're going though, tangentially. Hope they get you fixed up with the right meds that get you where you need to be!

Reactions: lBasket and Wildman
I bet! Hope you recover quickest!

Getting OLD sucks... I don't seem to bounce back like I used to.

Hope they can get it dialed in for you! My wife struggles with the right med balance when they change/add things so I can kinda understand what you're going though, tangentially. Hope they get you fixed up with the right meds that get you where you need to be!

I'm a Type 2 diabetic and they've been trying different meds to get my A1C back down to a reasonable level and I've done OK with most of the medications but the latest stuff just seems to wipe me out. It just makes me feel BLAH and not want to do anything. I'm frustrated more than anything because I normally am pretty active and don't have issues. My annual checkup appointment is next Friday and I'll be able to talk with my doctor.

Getting OLD sucks... I don't seem to bounce back like I used to.

I'm still thinking I'm young but finding I'm getting older... Lol
I'm a Type 2 diabetic and they've been trying different meds to get my A1C back down to a reasonable level and I've done OK with most of the medications but the latest stuff just seems to wipe me out. It just makes me feel BLAH and not want to do anything. I'm frustrated more than anything because I normally am pretty active and don't have issues. My annual checkup appointment is next Friday and I'll be able to talk with my doctor.

That's a tough one to get the meds right. Good news is how many med options exist to get it right for your self and and your blood sugar. Just takes time to find what's right for both. Keep asking the Dr if the meds are right for you.

Reactions: Wildman