Help with my build please

Adagusti

Hello,
I always dreamed of having a wrangler tj and I finally did it! Made some upgrades that I personally like but now when it comes to technical thing I am lost!
I currently run 295/75 r16 with 1.25 spacer, 2.5 lift Dana 30 on the front and 44 rear. Both have arb diff cover. Now my question is there any weak point I can swap from stock? Like locker, gearing and axle? If so I would need link for each and or anything else you think I should change to avoid breaking anything

IMG_0218.jpeg

IMG_0212.jpeg

IMG_0215.jpeg

Reactions: Apparition
Your axles will be plenty strong enough, but you'll have a better driving experience if you regear. I can't make a recommendation though, since I don't know what transmission you have.

Shocks are likely too short for your spacer lift if you didn't change them. You might also be getting coil bind (i.e. your spring's coils will touch each other) if you've not adjusted your bump stops.

Reactions: Woodrow
Your axles will be plenty strong enough, but you'll have a better driving experience if you regear. I can't make a recommendation though, since I don't know what transmission you have.

Shocks are likely too short for your spacer lift if you didn't change them. You might also be getting coil bind (i.e. your spring's coils will touch each other) if you've not adjusted your bump stops.

5-speed and a 34’ tire would need 4.88 or 5.13.

Reactions: Plumber1