New Mexico Kenne Bell Supercharger

RubiconSpyder

Supporting Member
Price
$2800.00
Kenne Bell Super charger, bolts on to Jeep 4.0 with PCM. 5 PSI pulley, comes with extra belt, K&N intake filter kit and water intercooler kit!
$2800 cash takes it, buyer pays shipping.

*can be used on multiple years of Jeep 4.0, comes with tuned PCM for 2004
IMG_3237.jpeg
IMG_3238.jpeg
IMG_3239.jpeg
IMG_3242.jpeg

Ignore this y'all,this is a note for myself since ill be back watching this post 😆

"Dylan....You don't need this cause your building a stroker......remember you don't need it right now,you can't afford it right now either"

Alright im done🙃

Good thinking. You will need a bigger blower for a stroker 😉

Shhhhhh 🤫
the intrusive thoughts of blowing my stock 4.0 with a bad cam bearing (That i messed up) with a blower AND nitrous is there😆,I guess a load of nitrous will have to do 🙄
I need to be "responsible" and just build my stroker,just waiting on the machine shop to atleast touch my block and do the machining cause im doing the building, in about 3 months......

Reactions: SkylinesSuck
Ignore this y'all,this is a note for myself since ill be back watching this post 😆

"Dylan....You don't need this cause your building a stroker......remember you don't need it right now,you can't afford it right now either"

Alright im done🙃

It’s between 705and 80 horsepower added, depends on the heat and how scared you get launching a Jeep like a race car. I run 91 octane, performance injectors…performance coil and spark plugs, would be great for a stroked engine…

It’s between 705and 80 horsepower added, depends on the heat and how scared you get launching a Jeep like a race car. I run 91 octane, performance injectors…performance coil and spark plugs, would be great for a stroked engine…

Lol, scared ? Never! unless i had a blown hemi on nitro making frame twisting power like Dom from fast&furious said 😆
However my transmission will have its timbers shivered 🤣

Were this supercharger takes you don’t don’t need a transmission :)

Welp after I'm done with my stroker,my tranny is definitely next! I've done one too many drifts at limiter for minutes on end as well with burnouts.
Either way I'm considering a used supercharger kit for the low or a new turbo setup.