M.O.R.E. "Bomb Proof" Motor Mount Kit for 1" Lift (97-06 YJ, TJ, LJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
This is a set of brand new, never used M.O.R.E. Bomb Proof motor mounts. They've never been used or installed, and they're a 1" lift so they're perfect for anyone doing a tummy tuck.

From their website:

M.O.R.E. has a new style "Bomb Proof" motor mount available. Instead of using polyurethane for insulating the chassis from engine vibration, we use “Torsion” rubber. These fine mounts keep the engine clamped in place far better then the stock motor mounts, yet do not transfer vibration like the urethane bushings.

Fits 1997-2006 Jeep TJ, YJ, LJ Wrangler vehicles equipped with 6-cylinder engines (4.0L)
For 1" Body Lift

I'm asking $100 firm, plus $10 for flat rate shipping. I would prefer if the money was sent via PayPal as 'friends and family' so I can avoid getting dinged for PayPal fees.

12512307_10207444207717603_4947873372126910664_n.jpg

Reactions: mouth
$90 including flat rate shipping (as long as the buyer covers the 3% PayPal fees or sends the money as friends and family).

That's a damn good price!

If you still have them on my next payday I will be getting these from you also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris
Still available? Have a part # so I can make sure it will work?

Last edited:
I'm getting them! Just waiting on paypal to finish processing the payment!

Reactions: Chris
I'm getting them! Just waiting on paypal to finish processing the payment!

Ok. Glad some one nabbed them. I welded up my upper link mount and couldn't get the bolt in due to the transmission housing.. whipped out the grinder with a flap wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.