SOLD Mickey Thompson Forged Alcoa 15x8 Wheels Champion Beadlocks with 35" MT/R - 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a set of 5 - Mickey Thompson Alcoa forged aluminum 15x8 wheels that have Champion Beadlocks on them. Wide rings. Welds look good from a visual perspective. All the bolts are newer and do not have rock rash. Rings are also new with no rash.

4.5" backspacing. 5 x 4.5 lug spacing - no adapters necessary.

They have MT/Rs on them with good tread, but the tires are old. Mostly garaged and in good shape. The spare was never run on the road.

Fantastic set of off road wheels. Located in Orange County

$1250 OBO

View attachment 518547

View attachment 518548

View attachment 518549

View attachment 518550

View attachment 518551

If you were only closer!!!!

I have a set of 5 - Mickey Thompson Alcoa forged aluminum 15x8 wheels that have Champion Beadlocks on them. Wide rings. Welds look good from a visual perspective. All the bolts are newer and do not have rock rash. Rings are also new with no rash.

4.5" backspacing. 5 x 4.5 lug spacing - no adapters necessary.

They have MT/Rs on them with good tread, but the tires are old. Mostly garaged and in good shape. The spare was never run on the road.

Fantastic set of off road wheels. Located in Orange County

$1050 OBO

View attachment 518547

View attachment 518548

View attachment 518549

View attachment 518550

View attachment 518551

I am going to ask a weird question since it's so rare to see one of these, let alone see a set for sale.

If you don't mind and it is not too much a pain/time sink, can you please share the approximate measurement of the size of the holes on these? Since it's elliptical, would need 2*a and 2*b. Always have liked these wheels than the newer ones with larger holes. Alcoa makes super nice forged wheels, sadly these days it's only for big rigs.

1713245052214.png

I am going to ask a weird question since it's so rare to see one of these, let alone see a set for sale.

If you don't mind and it is not too much a pain/time sink, can you please share the approximate measurement of the size of the holes on these? Since it's elliptical, would need 2*a and 2*b. Always have liked these wheels than the newer ones with larger holes. Alcoa makes super nice forged wheels, sadly these days it's only for big rigs.

View attachment 519153

I will try and get that to you. I may just trace it on a piece of paper and PM the image to you with a ruler next to it.

Reactions: psrivats
How old are the tires? Are the tires balanced? Basically want to know if you have any steering wheel vibrations on the freeway.

I am in Thousand Oaks.

Reactions: John Cooper
Status
Not open for further replies.