Need some TJ help , please

Dale 2001 TJ

Hey guys ,
I am looking for some advice here and I appreciate each and everyone out there , I have an 01 TJ that I bought and restored to full working order however the recent issue I ran into is the brake lights stopped working .
Since this issue arose I cleaned the terminals for the third light and it is now working, I cleaned the ground to the tub for the brakes and checked the rear tail light bulbs for continuity ( all good ) . I changed out the multi function switch not once but twice and now i have no brake lights and no turn signals , I ve changed out the flasher relay EP27 three times no change ( no hazards, no turn signals , no brake lights )
I did install new LED headlights , Ive read that I need to go with the molar flasher relay 95 bucks to fix this issue , what is your thoughts and opinions .

I did install new LED headlights , Ive read that I need to go with the molar flasher relay 95 bucks to fix this issue , what is your thoughts and opinions .
A $95 relay is a ripoff for LED headlights to work

The primary reason LEDs jn place of Incandescents have issues is the much lower resistance. So people use the NOVITA relay thats like $30 as a bandaid fix

The reality is, you can just buy some inline resistors and wire inline with any turn signal or brake lights and you wont need a special relay

As for why none of your stuff works, go back to factory. Replace one thing at a time, and use a multimeter and see what is happening

Reactions: fourpointzero