What did you do to your TJ today?

Picked up a pair of oem fog lights in great shape and surprisingly decent price (they can be pretty expensive if you find one) . Cleaned inside and out and polished the glass lens. Then rewired them, installed amber light bulbs and sealed them closed.
I thought these KC style lights were OEM? If not I may go ahead and replace them with something different.
IMG_5648.png

Picked up a pair of oem fog lights in great shape and surprisingly decent price (they can be pretty expensive if you find one) . Cleaned inside and out and polished the glass lens. Then rewired them, installed amber light bulbs and sealed them closed.

View attachment 526843

How do the amber bulbs look compared to normal? Debated doing the same thing. I snagged a nice pair of 06 fog lights from someone here on the forum for $60 shipped.

IMG_2632.jpeg

Made a run out to some Redington Pass trails to test my shock valving.

Got a nice shot of town on the way out.

IMG_2705.jpeg

I was stoked on the Bob Seger cover, so the volume was up…and the van-life hippies camping nearby were likely confused by my existence.

IMG_2717.jpeg

Halley made sure I put the hose away. She’s the boss.

IMG_2708.jpeg

IMG_2709.jpeg

Last edited:
Jeep got a clean bill of health after the accident from my mechanic … which I am very happy with.
Got my steering pump rebuilt and is like new now.
Swapped over my front tyres ( left to right) and it seems to have fixed any pull to the left now 🥳

IMG_5885.jpeg

How do the amber bulbs look compared to normal? Debated doing the same thing. I snagged a nice pair of 06 fog lights from someone here on the forum for $60 shipped.

View attachment 527074

I took the 'white' lights out of mine and replaced them with these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002E2WMVW/?tag=wranglerorg-20 since I do more driving in fog than on the highway at night. They look the same until you turn them on, then they look yellow. I had to calibrate the second hole in the bumper on the driver's side to turn that one in just a bit to avoid blinding the oncoming drivers. They work great in the fog!