Colorado Who from Colorado is going to TJ Fest?

Are you going the whole week or from when to when? Where are you staying? My wife is out of town for part of the beginning of the TJ Fest. I was thinking of going out for a few days. I just looked at the link you had. I am concerned that I don't have a tummy tuck.

Last edited:
Are you going the whole week or from when to when? Where are you staying? My wife is out of town for part of the beginning of the TJ Fest. I was thinking of going out for a few days. I just looked at the link you had. I am concerned that I don't have a tummy tuck.
There's lots to do in Moab that doesn't need a tummy tuck.

I am concerned that I don't have a tummy tuck.
I've never done some of these trails, so others can speak better to it. I just put that since they're all on the harder side - but I am sure you could scrape by if needed since it will matter some places and not others.

Reactions: Igoo65
I've never done some of these trails, so others can speak better to it. I just put that since they're all on the harder side - but I am sure you could scrape by if needed since it will matter some places and not others.
Are you camping or staying at a hotel?

I see what you did there...

• Haha
Reactions: rasband
I'll be there!

Y'all just need to start tagging me when people start whining about not knowing if there are trails they can do without X or Y :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: rasband