Project Basketcase!

How is the sound at 60? I spent alot of money on decent sound and between the cheap soft top and freeway speeds any music was drowned out.

It isn't great. I don't have trouble hearing it with an amp,but i need a sub to round it out and a soft top tj is hardly a good venue for music. I need to get my hardtop back on for the winter. Much quieter and easy access to the rear of the tub

Reactions: P man
Not my jeep,but a little project on the tj i gave my dad. He has complained about the brake and gas being too close together(its an auto),and hitting the gas while braking occasionally while in 4lo. My solution was to remove the pedal and weld the pad further to the left on the arm. It feels natural and gives that little bit of room
20230911_150514.jpg

I still need figure out why the pedal goes as low as it does. The P.O. had messed with the brake master cyl pushrod and lots of other things on the poor jeep before i bought it

Not my jeep,but a little project on the tj i gave my dad. He has complained about the brake and gas being too close together(its an auto),and hitting the gas while braking occasionally while in 4lo. My solution was to remove the pedal and weld the pad further to the left on the arm. It feels natural and gives that little bit of room
View attachment 492443

I still need figure out why the pedal goes as low as it does. The P.O. had messed with the brake master cyl pushrod and lots of other things on the poor jeep before i bought it

I’ve had this problem too, I have a size 13 shoe and wearing boots, the brake pedal always seems to get in the way

Any updates on this besides trying to destroy it? 😅

Nothing sexy. I have some roll bar padding otw and i plan on modifying a bumper i picked up into a winch bumper. The one on the jeep is ugly and only uses 1/8" plate under the winch.decent pulls bend the winch mount.

Last edited:
Gf just sent me this pic 😍
View attachment 523110

She found her own jeep forum.poor thing doesn't realize the addiction i gave her 😂
View attachment 523111

I think I might join up over there. 🤣

I checked it out. First thing I noticed was a "book" you can buy on airing down your tires. Then I noticed some flashcards you could purchase to help with all the terminology. You can buy some jewelry (fully expected). By the end of it you may have to watch out. It says this is how she can become "fierce!"

• Haha
Reactions: lBasket
I think I might join up over there. 🤣

I checked it out. First thing I noticed was a "book" you can buy on airing down your tires. Then I noticed some flashcards you could purchase to help with all the terminology. You can buy some jewelry (fully expected). By the end of it you may have to watch out. It says this is how she can become "fierce!"

I don't plan on checking it out but I'm not surprised. Props to them for starting somewhere with the hobby

Btw she already has fierce covered. Took years of martial arts and mma. Recently was a boxing coach at the local highschool. I've met my match this time!

Last edited: