What did you do to your TJ today?

Overland- all Girro joint, short arm-

Same as on my white one- really drives nice. Tight, quiet.

Their track bars are impressive too.

Their product is awesome and USA made

Met their team at Adk Jeep Invasion few years back which sold my buddy on their Jk kit.

Reactions: AndyG
Their product is awesome and USA made

Met their team at Adk Jeep Invasion few years back which sold my buddy on their Jk kit.

I agree - everything they make is extremely nice and I chose the lift that I did because I wanted to try the Girro joints and wanted less maintenance-

I have been very happy. It drives amazing.

Finished mounting the Savvy engine skid to the UCF belly skid, with the longer bracket to allow clearance of the upper link on the mid arm on the driver side. Still need to finish drilling the two center mounting holes on the tcase skid, broke my last rotabroach bit, more en route.

Also, the wide angle lens on the Pixel 8 Pro is really great for these types of photos, I'm loving this thing.

PXL_20240503_140700604.NIGHT.jpg
PXL_20240503_140921700.NIGHT.jpg
PXL_20240503_140736700.NIGHT.jpg
PXL_20240503_140805198.NIGHT.jpg
PXL_20240503_140832997.NIGHT.jpg
PXL_20240503_140857034.NIGHT.jpg

Out of the garage and a nice weather day! Finally! Winter 22-23 I stripped it down and rebuilt almost everything, installed the midarm, etc. Kept tweaking it all summer and finally got it done in time to take one wheeling trip and then it was winter again. Been working on tuning this supercharger with the help of FRP and adjusting some other little stuff and I think she's finally ready for a summer of actual driving enjoyment. Really it's been almost 2 years since it was in a proper jump-in-turn-key and go state

PXL_20240503_153027584.jpg

Last edited:
Today I cancelled the replacement door uppers I ordered on 29 March.

Amazon bumped their planned delivery date to late this month. This is after they'd blown through the original late-April date.

Sorry AutoTopsDirect/Sierra Offroad, but I'm not waiting another month for them.

Hitting up ebay for something else.

EDIT: In less than 45 mins a seller accepted my offer on an unboxed, but unused, set of Smittybilt black diamond skins. Less than $100. (Fingers crossed.)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kiwi TJ and Danarch
We live about 1 hour from Grass Valley, CA. For some reasons pasties are popular there. Some of childhood was spent there and my mom’s side family was there and homemade pasties were a common meal.
All 4 of my mom's grandparents came from Cornwall to mine gold here in Colorado. Homemade Pasties are great.
Cornish hard rock miners were in high demand in US gold fields .

• Love
Reactions: Danarch and Kiwi TJ
Took mine for a drive 1 hour north… To buy a couple of Cornish pasties ..( they are a local delicacy from when I grew up in Cornwall England) very hard to find proper decent ones here in NZ…… and the verdict is delicious I will be back.View attachment 524012View attachment 524013View attachment 524014View attachment 524016

You post the best food 😃

Had to look up what Cornish pasties are. They look like the bierocks my Volga German grandmother in law makes.

I found a local pasty place and now I need to check it out 😃

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
They are supposed to have dessert at one end. Intended to be a complete meal for Cornish tin miners. Andy

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kiwi TJ