Utah Moab 2024 JuneFest 9th-15th

The pucker factor for the wife and twins (from the Cliff Hanger photo in the book) has my attention. Sure...blame the women. 😆

The thing with Cliffhanger is there's really only one spot that is concerning from a fall off the cliff standpoint. Nothing says anyone who doesn't want to be has to be in the jeep for that obstacle.

@Mrs.Apparition wasn't a big fan the first time we did Cliffhanger when she was in the jeep, the second time she walked the obstacle.

Reactions: NOTNSUV
The thing with Cliffhanger is there's really only one spot that is concerning from a fall off the cliff standpoint. Nothing says anyone who doesn't want to be has to be in the jeep for that obstacle.

@Mrs.Apparition wasn't a big fan the first time we did Cliffhanger when she was in the jeep, the second time she walked the obstacle.

The trail is beautiful minus the one part that is scary for me. But if you’re careful, slow down, and figure out what you need to do, you’re fine.

Here's a stab at a schedule. Not set in stone. I assume @NashvilleTJ won't be wheeling on his arrival day so put Hells and Fins on Monday since he wanted to start with that.

Sunday 9thMonday 10thTuesday 11thWednesday 12thThursday 13thFriday 14thSaturday 15th
Metal MasherFins & HellsTrifecta
Poison Spider
Golden Spike
Goldbar Rim
PritchettKane Creek
Behind the Rocks
Cliffhanger
Moab Rim

ArriveDepart
Apparition8th14th
Woodrow8th15th
MagnumV88th15th
NOTNSUV8th15th
lBasket9th15th
NashvilleTJ9th15th
JMT10th14th
genesmail2001

Last edited:
Here's a stab at a schedule. Not set in stone. I assume @NashvilleTJ won't be wheeling on his arrival day so put Hells and Fins on Monday since he wanted to start with that.

Sunday 9thMonday 10thTuesday 11thWednesday 12thThursday 13thFriday 14thSaturday 15th
Metal MasherFins & HellsTrifecta
Poison Spider
Golden Spike
Goldbar Rim
PritchettKane Creek
Behind the Rocks
Cliffhanger
Moab Rim

ArriveDepart
Apparition8th14th
Woodrow8th15th
Wildman8th15th
MagnumV88th15th
NOTNSUV8th15th
lBasket9th15th
NashvilleTJ9th15th
genesmail2001

I will probably get in Friday evening so I would be open to hitting a trail Saturday if anyone else is in town and wants to wheel Saturday.

What was I thinking not coming in on Saturday...

Looks like a decent schedule. A little sad I'll miss metal masher but I've done it like 4x now lol.

Kane Creek sounds cool it will be fun to do something new. Unless it's gonna be too hard for me...

Pritchett in the middle of the week is great. I'm gonna spend that day out of a Jeep doing something my dog will enjoy and hanging out with @Mrs.Apparition most likely

What was I thinking not coming in on Saturday...

Looks like a decent schedule. A little sad I'll miss metal masher but I've done it like 4x now lol.

Kane Creek sounds cool it will be fun to do something new. Unless it's gonna be too hard for me...

Pritchett in the middle of the week is great. I'm gonna spend that day out of a Jeep doing something my dog will enjoy and hanging out with @Mrs.Apparition most likely

We can always move things around.

I can get there for some of this trip. My wife just gave me the go ahead. Anyone have a place to stay/room to rent? I can stay out of your hair.

I could arrive on 10th and hit Hell’s latter part of the day. Leave on 14th, perhaps after a morning trail Cliffhanger.

@Apparition
@Woodrow
@NashvilleTJ
@lBasket
@NOTNSUV
@MagnumV8

Last edited:
I can get there for some of this trip. My wife just gave me the go ahead. Anyone have a place to stay/room to rent? I can stay out of your hair.

I could arrive on 10th and hit Hell’s latter part of the day. Leave on 14th, perhaps after a morning trail Cliffhanger.

Adding you in. Good to have you along.

@Apparition
@Woodrow
@NashvilleTJ
@lBasket
@NOTNSUV
@MagnumV8

Jeremy - You are more than welcome to stay with me. Same place as last year - so you can have your old bed... 🙂

@Apparition
@Woodrow
@NashvilleTJ
@lBasket
@NOTNSUV
@MagnumV8

I can call the KOA and see if they'll let you setup a tent on my RV site, if you want. Bet there will be plenty of room since it's just a truck camper. They were cool with it last year

Jeremy - You are more than welcome to stay with me. Same place as last year - so you can have your old bed... 🙂

Thanks Jeff! I will definitely take you up on the space! Really excited to be able to make this trip last minute. It’s sooner than I expected. Time is flying by this year.

Thanks @lBasket, I look forward to wheelin with you!

Thanks Jeff! I will definitely take you up on the space! Really excited to be able to make this trip last minute. It’s sooner than I expected. Time is flying by this year.

Thanks @lBasket, I look forward to wheelin with you!

You too! I don't blame you for choosing somewhere with a bed....

Anyone else looking forward to manifold burritos?

Me, that's the only reason I really make 'em anymore

Are there any vegetarians in the lineup this year

• Haha
Reactions: JMT and Wildman