Nashville TJ's Build - Continued

My last truck was set up like that and never had issues. Current truck I'd like to get some longer travel bags.the ones in it get pulled tight regulary. Might be why i keep getting leaks from them. Maybe like these?

https://www.pmfsuspension.com/2017-22-SD-Long-Travel-Overload-Bag-Kit_p_231.html

I had an f250 with bags on a remote, all elevations set to back in and lift to my work trailer….then the remote fried….would have loved to have had Schrader valves.

Love for someone to explain the adaptive cruise to me.

Nash, you have it going on up there man. Seems like all you do, you go all out.

Love for someone to explain the adaptive cruise to me.

These days, it depends on the vehicle on whether it will change lanes to overtake. I'm sure every platform has it's own version/take on adaptive CC.

But in our 2020 Jeep GC, it's pretty much like cruise control. You set the speed you want. Then, the front sensors monitor if there is traffic ahead and automatically brakes the vehicle. You can set the amount of distance you want to follow - Jeep GC has 3 distance settings (just 'lines' on the dash, not a real foot or car-length measurement). If the vehicle comes to a full stop for more than 3-seconds, the adaptive cruise control cancels.

It's a game changers in stop/go traffic. You just set the speed and it keeps you moving and slows when traffic does. Usually in stop/go it will drop down to 1-3 mph and try it's best to not come to a full stop so it doesn't cancel.

This was the first vehicle I had with it. Took me a bit to try it out and loved it when I did. Great tool on highway driving.

These days, it depends on the vehicle on whether it will change lanes to overtake. I'm sure every platform has it's own version/take on adaptive CC.

But in our 2020 Jeep GC, it's pretty much like cruise control. You set the speed you want. Then, the front sensors monitor if there is traffic ahead and automatically brakes the vehicle. You can set the amount of distance you want to follow - Jeep GC has 3 distance settings (just 'lines' on the dash, not a real foot or car-length measurement). If the vehicle comes to a full stop for more than 3-seconds, the adaptive cruise control cancels.

It's a game changers in stop/go traffic. You just set the speed and it keeps you moving and slows when traffic does. Usually in stop/go it will drop down to 1-3 mph and try it's best to not come to a full stop so it doesn't cancel.

This was the first vehicle I had with it. Took me a bit to try it out and loved it when I did. Great tool on highway driving.

Thanks man…amazing. I can see how that is awesome.

The Austrian designed 6.7 Diesel is nothing short of amazing .....it began development in 2006, made by AVL in Austria.

A partnership isn’t exactly designed by. Ford relied heavily on their Ford UK division for their diesel experience. I believe at least the Ford people worked out of Dearborn as they had prototypes in a very short time.

Reactions: John Cooper
A partnership isn’t exactly designed by. Ford relied heavily on their Ford UK division for their diesel experience. I believe at least the Ford people worked out of Dearborn as they had prototypes in a very short time.

Once Ford got the very few kinks worked out of the 6.7, it has been a real screamer!!

I for one was glad when Ford cut ties with Navistar. Now that VW owns Navistar I am really glad.