Another TJ6 build

The old corner ones on the Jeep are steel, I’m trying to be as budget minded with this as much as possible so I would have love to do a full aluminum guards. But instead just continued the old ones but in aluminum. I have about 800$ worth of 3/16” aluminum that I had to eat because I measured wrong on a job years ago lol

The old corner ones on the Jeep are steel, I’m trying to be as budget minded with this as much as possible so I would have love to do a full aluminum guards. But instead just continued the old ones but in aluminum. I have about 800$ worth of 3/16” aluminum that I had to eat because I measured wrong on a job years ago lol

Not a terrible way to use it up!

When I stretched my rig, I cut the existing rocker guards in half and added tubing and plate steel to stretch it. I can’t weld aluminum, so the fact that they are steel worked for me.

Reactions: Wildman
IMG_2380.jpeg